This salt is included in any program of proper nutrition, healing and rejuvenation of the body. She is included in my detox program. Now I drink water with a pinch of salt every day, and in general I eat it constantly. Most people who think about their health, go to the constant use of Himalayan Pink Salt, replacing it with the usual cooking “Extra”, rock salt, sea and other types of salt.
In addition, the Himalayan Pink Salt is multi functional and can be used not only in food, it has well functions. Himalayan Pink Salt is our Health and Beauty!
What is good for Himalayan Pink Salt for health?
Himalayan Pink Salt is widely used in Eastern medicine, the masters of Tibet have long and successfully used the Himalayan Pink Salt in bioenergy, it is popular with doctors in China, it is used by the masters of martial arts of the East.
The list of useful properties of this salt is huge, I will tell about the most important:
- When ingested, this salt is able to release special ions that destroy very harmful molecular bonds in the body, such as various salt deposits, sclerotic growths that form on the vessels and much more.
- Maintains natural electrolyte balance.
- When the process of evaporation of the Himalayan Pink Salt occurs, the air is saturated with useful substances, in particular, sodium and barium.
- Improves absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- Himalayan Pink Salt normalizes pressure.
- Relieves depression, improves mood.
- Heals diseases of the musculoskeletal system, reduces pain in the joints.
- Powerfully regenerates and rejuvenates the cells of the body. This property of pink salt at one time was noticed by Avicenna.
- Cleans the body from toxins.
- Restores the water-salt metabolism in the body.
- Improves all processes in the digestive system.
- Himalayan pink salt perfectly relaxes the muscle tissue of the whole body.
- It is an excellent source of many important trace elements.
- If you apply this salt in reasonable doses, it does not retain water in the tissues of the body, so there will be no puffiness from it.
- It has a slight laxative and diuretic effect.
- It improves blood and lymph circulation in the body.
- This salt is completely absorbed by our body!
- Able to reduce hangover.
- It miraculously strengthens the immune system, helps to hurt less during the cold season and during the epidemics of influenza.
Where do you get the real Himalayan salt?
This salt “owes” its name to the place where it was first discovered and then started to be mined – this, of course, is the Himalayan mountain range. It is there that it is mined to this day. Salt mined in these areas is very much appreciated in the world. The reason is that it is there that nature is completely untouched by human activity, and it is precisely there that there is a pure ecology, which you simply cannot meet now, friends? This is also its advantage over sea salt, considering how our seas and water bodies are polluted!
How to use pink Himalayan salt in cosmetology – recipes
Himalayan salt used in various cosmetologically procedures is the most effective means for powerful rejuvenation. And it is not necessary for this to go to beauty salons, everything can be perfectly done at home!
I often clean my face with Himalayan Pink Salt
For this, I use several recipes, share:
The simplest option – after washing it is to apply a bit of salt mixed with simple water onto moist skin and it is easy to massage.
You can mix a small amount of salt with a spoon of sour cream, apply on clean skin, massage and rinse with water. This will be a more nutritious option.
Here is another excellent cleaning and scrubbing composition for the skin: mix egg white with salt, add honey. Apply to clean skin, massage. You can leave for a few minutes. Wash off.
As a result, you will have exceptionally smooth, clean and fresh skin, as well as a visible lifting effect!
Excellent skin care salt tonic prepared independently.
Here are the recipes:
- Any good mineral water, a spoon of Himalayan Pink Salt, a couple of drops of essential oils that you like. All thoroughly mix and wipe the skin every time after washing with a cotton pad moistened with this composition.
- The recipe is the same, only everything else you need to add a spoonful of honey. This composition is already perfect for those who need active rejuvenation of the skin, those who have it fading, mature and dry, with wrinkles and even wrinkles.
- This is a salt tonic with herbs. In a decoction or infusion of herbs (chamomile, St. John’s wort, calendula, etc.) you need to add a spoonful of salt.
For more efficiency, add honey and essential oils.
Masks with Himalayan Pink Salt are able to perfectly rejuvenate the face and quickly bring the “face into proper shape”.
I love these masks for completely coping with any problems, be it a tired face, dull skin color, reduced skin elasticity and much more:
- Fruit mask with Himalayan Pink Salt perfectly refreshes the skin, tightens, removes inflammation. To do this, take any fruit or berry (apple, kiwi, currants, gooseberries, etc.), chop, add a spoonful of salt, a spoonful of sour cream, a spoonful of honey. Apply to cleansed face and hold for 10 minutes, not more. Rinse and apply moisturizer or nourishing cream.
- Egg-salt mask with honey is a super tool for tired and dry skin! For it you need to mix egg yolk, honey, salt, a little vitamin A and E in oil, a teaspoon of olive (or any other) oil. Grind and apply on cleansed skin. After 15 minutes, rinse with warm water and apply cream.
- As a result – in the mirror you will see a “for some reason all of a sudden” face rejuvenated by several years!