Welcome to Himalayan Salt Pakistan for Himalayan salt wholesale purchases with premium quality, competitive price and timely shipping at your destination

Himalayan Salt Pakistan
Himalayan Salt Pakistan
FAQs2021-11-10T11:42:22+05:00

FAQs – Ordering at Himalayan Salt Pakistan

Can you quote CNF or CIF Prices?2021-11-10T10:59:47+05:00

We normally quote FOB Karachi prices and Ocean Freight separately but CNF and CIF prices can also be provided once we have expected order quantity and name of destination sea port.

What I need to do before cargo and get prepared for arrival?2021-11-10T10:58:28+05:00

Once you get confirmation on a sailing vessel, you need to transfer remaining 70% due payments.

What is shipment tolerance/variance level?2021-11-10T10:57:21+05:00

A We work on (5+/-) tolerance level in term of weight, value and quality.

What are shipping terms?2021-11-10T10:56:14+05:00

We accept orders on 30% advance and the rest will be paid at the time of surrendering Bill of Lading copy and Price is negotiable FOB Karachi Port or (CNF) to nearest seaport of client premises.

How can I know my samples are dispatched?2021-11-10T10:54:59+05:00

We share. DHL-tracking code to check your sampling status.

How to order product sample?2021-11-10T10:53:00+05:00

We offer free of cost, product sampling across the world, please mail us from your requirement with your domain email/official ID, Please write us at sales@himalayansaltpakistan.com *term and condition apply.

What information I need to share to get a sample?2021-11-10T10:51:32+05:00

To order your samples please email us with the following details: Company Name, Contact Name, Designation Contact Number (Landline/ Cell phone with country code Business Postal Address with zip code.

What is minimum order quantity (MOQ) of SKUs?2021-11-10T10:49:50+05:00

Minimum order quantity (MOQ) of each Sku is not fixed ,you may order LCL container order by choosing various SKU including ; Himalayan Edible salt, Lamps candle Holder cooking salt products salt inhalers Detox Massage Stone any many more.

What is DP?2021-11-10T10:48:40+05:00

To initiate your order, we require 30% Advance payment against purchase order (PO) and remaining 70% due payment (DP) will be wire-transfer once you get confirmation on the vessel sailing from the origin port (Karachi Port) hence the 100% payment should be made prior 14 working days landing the vessel at destination port.

In case of late payment ETA (Estimated time arrival) demurrages will be borne by buyer/notify party It is to note that the bank is considered as a consignee party and a buyer is said to be notify party.

Once the notify party (buyer/importer) is informed by the consignee about vessel sailing and making due payments, then the risk and reward of claiming the goods will be transferred to notify the party as per local regulations.

Following are relevant document you will receive after transferring due/remaining funds related to PO Commercial invoice,

  • Certificate of origin
  • Certificate of Fumigation FDA-USA Certificate
  • HACCP, ISO2010
  • PCISR Product analysis report
  • Certificate of PMDC

Note: For Small orders if accepted 100% advance payment including shipping needs to be sent directly.

FAQs – About Our Himalayan Salt Products

FAQs -Himalayan Salt Lamps

FAQs -Himalayan Salt Bricks

FAQs -Himalayan Salt Tiles

FAQs -Himalayan Salt Blocks

Go to Top